Let’s plan a “Charice Infinity Tour Singapore” Twitter Trending Party
After “Charice Infinity Tour Dubai” successfully trended worldwide, are any of you interested in doing another Twitter Trending party for “Charice Infinity Tour Singapore”?
Here’s what I know.
Concert will be on March 5, 2012 and will start at 8pm SGT (more details HERE). I took the liberty of posting a countdown widget so that you all know when it will be.
To find out what time the concert will start from your timezone, you can click HERE to do the conversion.
So for example, I am in the US east coast, therefore the concert will start at around 7 am (March 5, 2012) here, 4 am in the US west coast, and 8 pm in the Philippines.
If you can’t make it to the Twitter Trending Party…
Perhaps the time is inconvenient for you? Or perhaps you would rather vote for Charice for the Nickelodeon Kids Choice Awards? No worries. You can schedule your tweets through TweetDeck, HootSuite or Future Tweets. There might be other similar apps out there, but these are the three that I’m most familiar with. I believe you can schedule tweets at a mininum of 1 minute intervals for TweetDeck and 5 minutes intervals for HootSuite. I’m not sure about Future Tweets.
You can even schedule some tweets as a supplement even if you’re planning to participate real-time.
To those attending the concert and are planning to tweet their concert updates…
Perhaps you can include “Charice Infinity Tour Singapore” to your tweets??? I’m hesitant to ask you this as I want you to enjoy the concert first and foremost.
Some quick tips
- Your Twitter account must be PUBLIC. Tweets from private accounts will not count.
- Copy shortcut = ctrl+c
- Paste shortcut= ctrl+v (this is most useful for me as I just keep pasting at the end of every tweet)
- If you can’t think of anymore things to tweet, go to YT and start sharing/tweeting Charice videos. Ctrl+alt+v to paste “Charice Infinity Tour Singapore” at the beginning or end of the tweets
- Unique tweets are better than retweets (RTs)
- Twitter has a tweet limit (I believe 100 tweets/hour) before it locks you out temporarily. Best to have a backup Twitter account just in case.
- Be consistent with the phrase you are trying to trend. Avoid misspelling or other variations.
So I’m game for whatever plan is out there. Please let me know on Twitter @aChariceFan so I (and maybe others who are interested) can plan accordingly. Thanks!